Skip to content
ECA Basic Terms and Conditions
- Any unauthorized returns may be subject to a 30% restocking fee.
- No returns for credit after 90 days from invoice date.
- Any order discrepancies must be reported immediately after receipt of purchase.
- All past due invoices are subject to a monthly service charge of 1-1.5%, at an annual rate of 18%.
- Unless a resale certificate is on file with ECA, sales tax will apply to the following states: GA. Additional states may be added as required.
- Purchaser agrees that seller retains a security interest in the goods specified in this document as security for purchaser's full performance of all obligations arising under this contract.
- Buyer agrees to pay amounts due pursuant to this invoice in accordance with the terms set forth hereon and agrees to pay reasonable attorney's fees, court costs, and costs of collection in the event that the amount due is not so paid.
EXPORT STATEMENT: It is the policy of ECA to comply with all US Government export control laws and regulations for all transactions. No transactions will be conducted by or on behalf of ECA contrary to U.S. export regulations.
NOTIFICATION OF U.S. EXPORT REGULATIONS TO EXPORTERS: All products purchased from ECA are not for export, re-export, resale, or disposal except as specifically authorized by the U.S. Bureau of Industry and Security. Non-compliance with the U.S. regulations may result in imprisonment or fine, or both, and denial, in whole or in part, of participation in U.S. exports or re-exports.
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.Add to WishlistBrowse WishlistRemove Wishlist